In this course you won't just learn about the The New Angular API:s and become able to create stuff with it - we will also provide perspective on the design choices made and put it all into context, aspiring to give you an even deeper understanding as to how to get the most out of the framework.
Frontend developers aiming to write full-featured web apps using The New Angular, and/or with a keen interest in how to structure JS code into applications.
What you will learn
- Introduction - what problem does Angular set out to solve, and how?
- Consuming JS modules - defining the problem and the solutions
- Angular2 basics - the foundational ideas and architecture
- Components - the application building blocks
- Dependency injection - piggybacking on Angular's bloodstream
- Composition - combining the atoms into molecules
- Extroversion - comparing The New Angular to AngularJS and other frameworks
- Routing - navigating between the molecules
- Testing - how to test your Angular code and how to make sure it is testable
TypeScript generics in a dark castleRead more
In this post we explore TypeScript generics, using an example from the Angular course where the participants get to build their own Dark Castle...
Our view of VueRead more